Guidelines for oral presentations:
- The estimated duration of the communication is 15 minutes;
- The communication support materials (in Microsoft PowerPoint or compatible format) must be delivered to the room, on a PEN drive, up to 5 minutes before the start of the session;
- The communication support should be based on the ICOMTT2020 PowerPoint template;
- There will be a moment of questions in each parallel session, after all communications scheduled for the room;
- A computer and a video projector will be available in each room;
- The language used in the communication can be Portuguese, as long as the support materials (Microsoft PowerPoint presentation) are in English or in a bilingual model.
Guidelines for Posters
Posters should be :
- Printed in A0 (841mm x 1189mm) size;
- Written in English;
- Available for posting on February 5th, in the Volto Já Project room (Santarém School of Management and Technology; Building M; ground floor), between 9 am and 6 PM, or on February 6th, between 8:30 am and 9:00 am, at the Conference Secretariat.
In case of any question, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org