Submission instructions for authors
Submissions are handled via the conference management system Easychair. In order to submit your paper to the conference, please follow the steps below:
- Go to ICOMTT2020 Easychair web page;
- Log in at the submission web page, and if you don’t have an Easychair account since earlier you will have to sign up for a new account;
- Once you have logged in at Easychair, submit your paper by clicking on the link enter as an author in the main view and fill in the submission form on the next page.
Please, do not submit your paper by any other means.
View, update, or withdraw a submission
If you would like to view, update, or withdraw a submission, please log in at ICOMTT2020 Easychair web page and enter as an author.
- In the top menu of the new page, hoover at “My submissions” and select the submission that you would like to open.
- Updates or withdrawals are done using one of the menu options in the rightmost menu (i.e. a grey shaded area) in the main field of the new page.
- Please notice that updates will not be possible during the review periods or after the deadline of the final paper submission.
Paper submission final note
Paper submission closes at
october 31 December 1 at 23:59 GMT, 2019